1. We would suggest the Strategic Business Case, Programme Brief or Outline Business Case, Justification and Vision are not corporately sensitive and ask when these may be shared with the Community Council?
2. What are the desired outcomes from the investment at Gilestone Farm, and how will these be realised over 3, 5 and 10 years? When will benefits be realised and by whom? How will dis-benefits or adverse impacts be mitigated and managed through the investment programme?
3. What are the governance arrangements for the management of public money at Gilestone Farm, and to protect the asset, environment and our community? Will WG be willing to share the Risk Register in respect of this?
4. When will WG be sharing the Communications Plan?
5. How will the benefits of the investment by WG be tracked and measured?
6. What is defined within the Target Operating Model? What does the future look like, how is it defined and how is success measured?
The above questions all relate to standard management ahead of a Business Case being submitted. A Business Case would detail funding, costs project detail and management arrangements. As we don't know what is planned, its difficult to raise specific questions.
Leave a Reply.
Our Community Council is registered
with Powys County Council.
all rights reserved