Thank you for acknowledging you are happy to review these questions again.
We are not aware of what was asked at the last meeting or what was answered.
I am resubmitting all as a compilation doc. for accuracy in what the councillors requested. We appreciate that some of these may not be answerable, but most are.
As mentioned in our conversation last week, these will be posted on our website to allow the community to know they are, indeed, being represented by the council in communication. Full transparency is the best way forward.
Planning and Environmental Questions for Gilestone Farm
Community Questions for Gilestone Farm
1. There have been statements in the press by our local MP, Fay Jones, announcing ‘that the concerns of local residents have been dismissed in this whole initiative’. Have you been contacted by her or her office requesting a meeting to hear residents concerns?
2. As we have had extremely limited information of what is planned, making any affect on the Talybont community speculative, do you feel that residents concerns have been heard?
3. How many letters have you received and responded to from our community?
3. When will a meeting be arranged with the community? If not, why?
4. When will a communications strategy be implemented?
Infrastructure Questions for Gilestone Farm
Business Questions for Gilestone Farm
Lease Questions for Gilestone Farm