Regarding the purchase of Gilestone Farm by the Welsh Government and the Council's interaction as a stakeholder:
Here is a collated list of all the questions that have been submitted by the Council requesting more information about the potential lease, the potential traffic and infrastructure problems, the potential affect on the environment and residents and how the economy might benefit from the proposal.
Planning and Environmental Questions for Gilestone Farm
Community Questions for Gilestone Farm
1. There have been statements in the press by our local MP, Fay Jones, announcing ‘that the concerns of local residents have been dismissed in this whole initiative’. Have you been contacted by her or her office requesting a meeting to hear residents concerns?
2. As we have had extremely limited information of what is planned, making any affect on the Talybont community speculative, do you feel that residents concerns have been heard?
3. How many letters have you received and responded to from our community?
3. When will a meeting be arranged with the community? If not, why?
4. When will a communications strategy be implemented?
Infrastructure Questions for Gilestone Farm
Business Questions for Gilestone Farm
Leave a Reply.
These are posts we have shared on Facebook.
Our Community Council is registered
with Powys County Council.
all rights reserved