1. Apologies for absence to Acting Clerk by email or mobile 07927557934
2. Welcome New Clerk and Councillors
3. Declarations of interest
4. Approve minutes of the meeting on 17th April, 2023 as a true record
5. Matters arising
Updated emails addressed to Keren Bender to clerk mailbox
Peter Seaman – Request a letter be written by the council to the WG
Jason Birch – Founder of the SF Experience
Peter Seaman – Talybont Reservoir
Andrew Large – Concerns
Craig Burdon – FOI request
Craig Burdon – Canol Pentr
Graham/Neil/Keith - pump track
Ceri Bevan/Heather Vaughan - Rugby posts
7. Councillor Vacancies –
8. Gilestone Farm – Notes, then Minutes released from meeting to negative public reaction. Resubmitted documented questions to Gerwyn Evans. Coms strategy meeting to occur later this month. Complaint of floodlights
9. Logo Contest / Noticeboard– Design a logo for the community – judge/announce at village show -prize. Add contact information for the council to all notice boards.
10. Henry Vaughan Garden and Trail – maintenance
11 Nepali Invitation: Would like to present at June 19th meeting, 6:45pm
12. Biodiversity plan – Good interest from the public.
13. Online Presence – Website, needs more information, Not everyone has fb or reads notice boards. Bullying and harassment for contentious posts, Receptive to informative ones on FB. Should we register with the ICO? Gratitude.
14. Defibrillator Census Completed and submitted.
Shall we schedule a training for a future meeting?
15. Canal Matters:-
Leak/Bridge/Repairs/Pen Pentre/Dog Waste
Follow up on delinquent payment.
Waiting for rescheduled date for meeting.
16. BBNPA :
Next Meeting scheduled 5th June, 11 am, Henderson Hall
Our Place plan will be initiated. SWOTS
17. Highway Matters:-
Need a public consultation for planned double yellow lines.
Met Jo Lancey on April 19th. Need a new diagram.
18. County Councillor Report - Anita
19. Applications for Planning Consent –
23/21962/LBC -Buckland Hall –
The replacement of existing single glazed windows
23/21955/MINOR Royal Oak Pencelli - approved
20. Community Council Assets
a. Play equipment- Reports – need new paving slabs at entrance
b. Tennis Courts refurb - marking is done
a. Current Financial position - Glyn
Current Account: £27,767.39
Reserved Account £8699.12
Invoices for approval--
Date of Next Ordinary Meeting 6thth June, 2023 at 6:45 pm.
held at Henderson Hall as a Hybrid Meeting